Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Teacher Feature #4: Mr. Coria

What do you most like to read?  (this could be a literary genre, or a type of material, like blogs, magazines, etc.)
I love reading the news.  I also like science-fiction.
  
What's the last great thing you read?
Anathem by Neal Stephenson.  He's my favorite author.  

Do you have a favorite book/author?
Neal Stephenson.  I think Cryptonomicon is my favorite.

Where do you most like to read?
Alone.

When you were in high school, did you like to read?  If so, what?  
I didn't like to read too much, until I got into science fiction.  My first sci-fi experience was Ender's Game, which was an easy read.  I read the sequels immediately afterwards, along with the rest of Orson Scott-Card's books.  I had no idea sci-fi could be so though-provoking.
What is your most hated book?
I'm really struggling to finish the Game of Thrones series.  It puts me to sleep.  A dreamless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment