Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

This is SO embarrassing!

So, at least two of you noticed that I launched a new feature on the Library blog, which I borrowed from the Seattle Public Library.  It's called Yn5 Books, or Your Next Five Books.  The idea is that you submit a form (look to the right) and I will email you a personalized list of book recommendations based on what you submit.  Awesome, right?  And two of you already did this, which is COOL!

Here's the embarrassing part.  I forgot to click the little square that would automatically record your username when you submit the form, so I don't know who you are!  Feeling pretty stupid right now.

If you are one of the amazing readers who already submitting, please make yourself known!
If you haven't yet submitted, don't worry.  I've fixed my silly mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment