Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Teacher Feature - Ms. Johnston


What do you most like to read?  
mysteries; magazines - especially recipes; newspapers; on-line news; sci fi; historical novels; "religion-y" books

Do you have a favorite book/author/publication?
James Patterson; Taste of Home; Gourmet; C.S. Lewis; J.R. Tolkien

What's the last great thing you read?
"Girlfriend Theology" but I've also gotten some great recipes lately; I also loved an article about the Supreme Court and another one about whales that I just got on Yahoo News...

Where do you most like to read?
Anywhere, anytime - I am an avid reader (but I have to be careful because I'm a fast reader...); I got a Kindle Fire from "santa" because that way I can be more portable with my library!

When you were in high school, did you like to read?  If so, what?  
Absolutely - I loved the classics - Bronte Sisters, Shakespeare, poets (especially romantic); I also loved Pearl Buck, Poe

What is your most hated book and why?
My high school physics book and my hs statistics books- they were poorly written and difficult to understand; Maybe War and Peace - too long and descriptions were tedious...

No comments:

Post a Comment